LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL AND RELIGIOUS MULTICULTURALISM
The research group Legal implications of social and religious multiculturalism has performed numerous researches in various areas, such as immigration, volunteerism, etcetera. The objective of the research group is to catalogue all existing legislative information from these minorities, in order to improve existing coordination regulations. This research can be useful for public administrations that want to modify the services offered to theses groups or similarly the norms and regulations. Likewise, these catalogues can be useful for historians who want to further their research in the evolution of immigration or voluntary work in Spain.
- Status of religious denominations in the Mediterranean area.
- Social and religious multiculturalism: - The phenomenon of immigration.
- The religious phenomenon of cultural minorities: -Freedom of conscience. -Minorities in Andalusia.
- Study of existing cooperation between the Church and the state: - Extent of autonomy. - Provincial level. - Local area.
- Study of immigration in Spain, with special reference to Andalusia.
- Legal implications of social and religious multiculturalism.
- Study of associations of laity in the Church (brotherhoods, sisterhoods, etc).
- Plans and training techniques of social volunteerism.
- Relationship state â€“ religious denominations with regard to cultural heritage.