The research group Interlexical is located in the Department of Spanish Philology 1 and Romance Philology in the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters at University of Malaga. This research group is made up of 11 members from various universities and research centers, such as the University of Sevilla, University of Jaen, University of Malaga and the Spanish National Research Council (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones CientÃficas CSIC). Their research is based on lexicography â€“the study of the origen, history, grammar, lexical analysis, et cetera, of dictionaries, along with the lexicology that analyses and classifies the lexicon. Among their research, it is the study and description of different Spanish languages dictionaries and vocabularies and Andalusian speech dictionaries and vocabularies
- Spanish lexicography and its varieties.
- Spanish lexicology and its varieties.
- History of lexicography.
- The relations between morphology and lexical semantics.
- The lexicography and lexicology in the sphere of Andalusian speech.
- Advice given on the usefulness of different types of dictionaries.
- Advice on lexical repertoires of Andalusian speech.
- Advice given on: - The lexicon. - Dictionaries. - Vocabularies.
- The cataloguing of theoretical lexicography information.