RESEARCH IN DIDACTICS OF THE SCIENCES HUM324
This research group is specialized in the study of didactics in experimental sciences; thus research is focused on the learning behaviour of students in the sciences. Furthermore, the members of the research staff have a strong experience in design and development of educative tools, like didactic modules and books, used by teachers and students alike.
- Improvement of the understanding of students regarding basic scientific concepts.
- Concepts for current and future teaching staff about science and technology and the teaching and learning of those.
- Training of scientific teaching staff in primary and secondary education.
- Design of teaching material and their implementation in class.
- Science, technology and society as focus for general and scientific education.
- Analysis, supervision and evaluation of the adaptation processes in the sciences regarding the European Higher Education Area.
- Planning of didactic modules.
- Scientific-didactic training of teaching staff.
- Focus on science, technology and society in the teaching of sciences.
- Promotion of scientific competence in compulsory education (10-16 years).