METHODS AND RESOURSES FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
This interdisciplinary research group consists mainly of professionals in psychology, pedagogy and psychopedagogy. Their research is related to the implementation and evaluation of resources and methods in the investigation and innovation of education. This research can be of interest to both public administrations related to education, as for businesses that may require the need to evaluate the training needs of their current and future employees.
- Assessment of educational innovation.
- Standards and quality indicatiors.
- Quality evaluation.
- Psycho-pedagogy diagnosis.
- Assessment of educational programs.
- Educational and vocational guidance.
- Advice, creation and implementation of Educational Innovation Projects.
- Assessment of training needs in centers and businesses.
- Quality appraisal of educational institutions, schools and in training.
- Competence appraisals.
- Advice about the research topics.
- Educational programs and systems evaluation.
- Standards development for educational policies and programs evaluation.