RESEARCH GROUP ON NATURAL RESOURCES SEJ284
A research group located in the department of Economy and Business Administration of the University of Malaga, which centres its studies on the economic research and viability of the agro-feeding sector, with a special emphasis placed on aquaculture. There is a generalised recognition at present of the possibilities of agro-industry, but the existence of numerous problems and difficulties of various kinds in relation to the economic resources employed and the expectations raised have limited the development of this activity, making it difficult for the results obtained to be as satisfactory as expected. It is for this reason that the study of economic aspects and strategic management are relevant aspects for the growth of this sector.
- The economy and viability of aquaculture and fishing.
- Business strategies of the agro-industrial sector.
- Analysis of Regional International Trade.
- Competitive intelligence and Management of knowledge in organisations.
- Strategic management in companies.
- Economic sustainability of aquaculture.
- Assessment of commercial aquaculture.
- Market studies on agro-industry, aquaculture and fishing.
- Viability studies in agro-industrial and aquacultural companies.
- Study of the distribution channels of the agro-industrial sector.
- Strategic positioning of the agro-industrial companies.
- Â· Analysis of business sectors.
- Governance in Aquaculture.
- Aquaculture strategic plans.
- Study on the market for aquaculture and fisheries.