This research group is composed of 3 mathematicians who have extensive experience in mathematical and statistical analysis applied to various areas as diverse as Geology, Language and Physics. Their latest research is focused on the study of control theory applied to the theory of elasticity, which are ultimately applied to mathematical problems in theoretical physics.
- Creation of theoretical and practical models for the organization of any language at any level: - Morphological. -Syntactic. -Phonetic.
- Applications such as: -Information Codification. -Automatic text generation. -Evaluation and decision making for earthquake predictions.
- Evaluation and decision making for earthquake predictions
- Applications development for: - Author identification. -Information codification. -Automatic text generation. -Language organization.
- Creation and/or advice on software development.
- Advice about the research topics.