Contemporary Literature about Europe
This research group of the Department of English, French and German Philology of the Faculty of Arts is focused on the study and the analysis of literature, in particular the analysis of contemporary literary texts within the European context and their connection with literatures from other countries. The members of this philological team establish interrelations and connections on multiple levels (networks that are intercultural, cross-referenced, etc.).
- English, Spanish and Italian Literature.
- Literature and Psychology.
- Literature and Medicine.
- Literature and Science.
- Literature and other arts.
- The reception and dissemination of foreign literature in Europe.
- Interdisciplinary studies.
- Contemporary literature and historical literature.
- Gender studies.
- Multicultural projects.
- Editorial practice.
- Revision and edition of manuscripts.
- Malaga as capital.
- Investigation about women in different cultural environments.
- Literary criticism.
- Multi- and interdisciplinary cross-linking.
- Past and memory in recent literature.
- Relationship between history and literature.