This research group belongs to the Department of Finance and Accounting - School of Economics. Its research area includes economic and financial analysis of companies and entities at a national level and within the European framework.
- Economic and financial analysis.
- Profitability and solvency.
- Business productivity.
- Actuarial Science.
- Adaptation of the accounts of public entities to the Public Accounts General Plan (PGCP).
- Designing Systems of Social Security.
- Prediction models for solvency and insolvency in companies.
- Improved productivity studies in companies.