MEDITERRANEAN ECONOMIC SEJ121
The group has a clear multidisciplinary vision of Science. The research carried out takes a journey that starts from economic history, centered on the 19th and 20th centuries in Spain and Andalusia especially and culminates with the development of aspects related to the current economy in the framework of the Mediterranean. It studies the process of transformation of society and reaches the present, observed with the tools of tourism marketing and new technologies. Its objective is to consolidate and expand the study of the different economic sectors. In addition, taking into account a concern for the transfer of knowledge to society and the adaptation to university teaching.
- Statistical reconstruction of 19th and 20th century transport series: Commercial shipping.
- Tourism and development of the territory: food, wine and products with AO and PGI.
- Brand, terrotory , AO and PGI in the economic and historical framework.
- History of The Present y New technologies.
- Educational Innovation: Economic History and Tourism Marketing.
- Border Studies: Economic, Political and Tourism Perspectives in the 20th Century.
- Yesterday and today of Tourism and Cinema.
- The tourist 4.0 and the implementation of digital communication tools.
- Territory brand personality traits through the analysis of content in social networks.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and economic sectors.
- Trade and internationalization of AO and PGI products.
- Branding and brand implementation processes.
- Marketing and strategic communication advice services, press services, public and private institutions within the framework of Economic history and the Present.
- Collaboration with public and private historical archives.
- Business history studies.
- Organization of congresses, conferences, courses, etc.
Key areastourism economy heritage marketing history agriculture agri-food
Main Researcher: ELENA RUIZ ROMERO DE LA CRUZ
PAI Reference: SEJ121