ORIGINES GENTIUM. MYTHS AND FOUNDING TRADITIONS IN THE WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN
This research group consists of 5 historians who are specialized in the study of traditions that are associated with the origin of communities, religious ceremonies, deities etc., this is achieved through analyzing them from the point of view of a mythographic, historiographic or religious. The work of this research group might be of interest to both publishing companies and those of archaeology.
- Research of the traditions founded in the western Mediterranean during the classical era: - Italy. - Iberian Peninsula. - Greece.
- Advice given on archeology and ancient history. - Publishers. - Companies. - Public administrations.
- Analysis of the relations between the Iberian Peninsula and Sicily during the antiquity.
- Research on Ancient Italy in: -Politics. -Religion. -Ideology.
- Congresses related to these lines of investigation.