NEW ADVERTISING AND NEW ECONOMY
This research group of the Faculty of Communication Science consists of 13 members (5 of which have earned a PhD degree). The research staff has an extensive experience in the organization of specialized congresses on interactivity in communication and advertising. One congress, which stands out is COMINTERACTIVA (http://www.cominteractiva.com), held annually in Malaga since 1999, highly respected by researchers and specialized professionals alike. Further academic activity revolves around new ways of advertising, a research, which is valuable for commercial innovation.
- Interactive corporate communication.
- New advertising.
- Unconventional formats.
- New economy.
- Study on product placement in movies and TV series.
- Advertising and stereotypes.
- Organization and creation of specialized congresses on advertisement and related topics.
- Technical advice about methodology and resources for the research in commercial communications (in particular digital) and market research.
- Organization of courses on: - New commercial communication strategies. - New formats and ways of advertisement.
Main Researcher: JUAN SALVADOR VICTORIA MAS
PAI Reference: SEJ396