GLOBALIZATION, TECHNOLOGIES, TEACHING AND LEARNING SEJ462
The GTEA group (Globalization, Technology, Education and Learning) has as its general objective the design, experimentation and evaluation of digital transformation programs for educational institutions such as companies and training services. Its members constitute an interdisciplinary team from different areas such as pedagogy, mathematics, computer science, psychology, engineering and graphic design. With teaching experience at different levels (from kindergarten to university) and research experience in various educational fields (formal and informal education, lifelong learning, etc.), through national and international projects that forged a solid competence for collaboration.
- Digital transformation of institutions, companies and training departments.
- Technological environments and platforms for training in hybrid and elearning environments.
- Practicum and external practices in professional fields.
- Robotics applied to education.
- Design, experimentation and evaluation of technological innovations in education.
- Training evaluation service with CoRubric (https://corubric.com).
- Video annotation service (https://coannotation.com).
- Preparation of reports for external evaluation of training projects with ICT (Mooc, LMS, Robotics, etc.).
- Advice on the digital transformation of institutions, companies and training departments.
- Evaluation of emerging training needs.