TOURISM ECONOMICS: LABOUR MARKET AND ENVIRONMENT SEJ139
This research group located within the Department of Applied Economics, Faculty of Economics, devoted to the study of supply and demand of labour, mainly for application in social policy and labour integration, both for public and private sectors.
- Educational mismatch: over-education and infraeducation. Productivity and educational level.
- Income, consumption and savings.
- Work Performance. Productivity.
- Deficit skills, productivity and wages in the Andalusian tourism sector.
- Study of public policy and labour integration of disabled persons.
- Estimation of the importance of women in companies of Andalusia.
- Yield Management in companies.
- Evaluation of public funds into regional development.
- Performance studies related to work quality in various productive sectors.
- Research on public policy from different social groups (disabled, women, youth, elderly,...).
- · Consulting and assistance to the private sector and public administrations.
Key areastourism economy environment consultancy labour market
Main Researcher: ALEJANDRO GARC?A POZO
PAI Reference: SEJ139