TRAINING, ORIENTATION, EMPLOYABILITY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INCLUSION AND INNOVATION GROUP
Research group formed by researchers linked to education, orientation, social education, art, psychology, pedagogy, the company, the economy, the sciences of communication and the sciences of the health. This multidisciplinary propitiates the approach from different perspectives and from the specialization.
- Academic, personal and professional trainingin in formal and non-formal fields aimed at all educational levels, entities and companies. Organizational mentoring.
- Professional Training, Dual Professional Training and Employment Training.
- Training for the improvement of coexistence, mediation and conflict management and resolution.
- Improvement of employability. Indicators of labor insertion. Areas of professionalism and emerging labor sectors.
- Professional competences. Professional qualification and certification of professionalism.
- Entrepreneurship: social, educational, cultural, productive, digital. Social economy.
- Inclusion educational, social, labor. Innovation and socio-educational and labor transformation.
- Health promotion and healthy organizations.
- Training to promote entrepreneurial culture. Management of entrepreneurial initiatives. Design and evaluation of projects. Management of entrepreneurial ecosystems..
- Analysis of professional profiles, occupational profiles and areas of professionalization. Career Management Programs. Professional Projects.
- Strategies, resources and dynamics to improve employability.
- Training in new technologies, digital skills, gamification, videogames and serious games.
- Conflict resolution in social, educational and labor contexts.
- Plans, programs, teaching resources and attention to diversity and inclusion.
- Art, culture and heritage: museum initiatives linked to education, social commitment and innovative transfer of art.