This research group is centered on the improvement of life of children and new born infants.
- Sublingual and oral immunology.
- Medication compliance monitoring.
- Research of the impact of Diamyd in the progression of newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes.
- Epidemiology of type 1 diabetes in children less than 14 years old in Andalusia.
- Longitudinal study of growth in body length from birth to 3 years of age in Andalusia.
- Monitoring of PEG (Percutaneous endoscopic gastronomy) in children from birth to adult being treated with GH (Growth hormone).
- GH (Growth hormone) and Turner Syndrome.
- Epidemiology of type 1 diabetes in Malaga.
- Fibrobroncoscopy as a therapeutic diagnosis in childhood.
- Prenatal diagnosis and detection of cystic fibrosis (CF).
- Function studies in asthma.
- Pleural empyema.
- Evolutionary study in new born infants with birth weights less than 1500 grams.
- Neonatal morbidity and mortality in Andalusia.
- Neonatal nosocomial infections.
- Humanization in neonatology.
- Guidance on prenatal diagnosis.
- Studies in newborns on: - Asthma. -Cystic fibrosis. -Rare diseases.