SPANISH-AMERICAN NARRATIVE POETRY: LITERARY RELATIONS
The research group Spanish-American Narrative Poetry: Literary Relations of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters specialises in the research of comparative literature among Hispanic literature and Spanish or European. This interdisciplinary research group presents a humanistic instruction centered in the arts and literature, which allows them to collaborate with various universities such as, the Autonomous University of Madrid, the University of Salamanca and University of Sevilla.
- The Piedracielistas (Colombian literary movement), Juan RamÃ³n Jimenez and the generation of 27.
- Spanish-American classical tradition and modern literary.
- Cuban poetry and the generation of 27.
- Poetry and prose from Argentina: -Classicism. -Aesthetics of monumentality.
- Critical analysis of Hispanic, Spanish and European literary works.
- Cultural management.
- The cataloguing of archives, libraries and/or editorials.
- Advice given to tourism companies on the cultural heritage of Malaga.
- The popularization of science in relation to: art, literature and contemplation.
- Advice given on theatrical arts.
- Advice given to publishing companies on Hispanic, Spanish and European authorsâ€™ works.
- Training on Hispanic literature and its relations with the arts and other literature.