OPERATIONS AND SUSTAINABILITY: TICS, QUALITY AND LABOUR RISK PREVENTION TEP223
Research group formed initially by engineers doctors industrial and administrators of companies, researchers from the area of Management at the University of MÃ¡laga, and other engineers and graduates experts in operations and sustainability, with special emphasis on safety and risk analysis, quality, information and communication technologies and Industrial organization.
- Security-analysis and risk assessment.
- Resilience Engineering and complexity management.
- Labor Risk Prevention.
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Production and operations management.
- Process reengineering.
- International cooperation.
- Educational innovation.
- Mobility and transport.
- Innovation and technology transfer.
- Audit and diagnostics of Occupational Risks Prevention Systems.
- Integrate Environmental Management, Health and Safety and Quality in the overall management of the company.
- Improving processes and sustainability.
- Â· ICT implementation in enterprises.
- Security integration in methods and production processes, risk assessment and emergency measures.