MATERIAL BEHAVIOUR AND PROCESSING TEP183
This research group belonging to the School of Industrial Engineering at the University of Malaga dedicates its studies to the development of materials and surfaces for various applications, highlighting the ones used in the metallography, metallurgy and construction fields.
- Multiaxial fatigue.
- Determination of closing crack stress in fatigue.
- Random Fatigue.
- Development of structural ceramic and composite materials from waste.
- Production systems of thin layers by reactive thermoprojection.
- Growth of fatigue cracks with loads of variable amplitude.
- Production of new materials.
- Obtaining Porous Ceramic Materials.
- Preparation of materials and surfaces.
- · Materials Characterization by IR and XRF.
- Testing materials. Mechanical behavior and corrosion.
Key areasict aerospace
Main Researcher: MAR?A BELEN MORENO MORALES
PAI Reference: TEP183