DEVELOPMENT AND INTERVENTION OF SOCIO-AFFECTIVE, COGNITIVE AND COMMUNICATIVE PROCESSES SEJ466
This research group works in four research topics mainly. One research topic study the assessment and intervention in fostering and adoption procedures (international and national level), other research topics analyze the assessment and intervention on hearing impaired children and their families, other research topics studies of language development and communication and development disorders. Finally, as part of the research topic intervention for gifted children/high capacity children, these researchers have developed a new MentorAc-UMA cognitive enrichment program. This program promotes cognitive enrichment for gifted children/high capacity children. The research members are collaborating with various public administrations responsible for education and adoption, moreover they ad
- Temporary foster care and adoption.
- Cognitive, communicative and linguistic development.
- Intervention for gifted children/high capacity children.
- Abnormal development of language and communication.
- Socio-affective development.
- Training of personnel from minors protection services and institutions collaborating with family integration: Advisor for foster care families and families selected for adoption.
- Counselling families of children with hearing loss and/or families of children with Down syndrome.
- Design and development of activities for MentorAc-UMA cognitive enrichment program for gifted children/high capacity children.
Key areassocial studies pedagogy psychology education
PAI Reference: SEJ466