Evaluation of Programs for Psychological and Social Intervention
The HUM-300 group focuses on research and evaluation of psychological and social intervention programs. The group has been in its history for more than 20 years, where it has investigated programs in the health services, addiction intervention programs and Proyecto Hombre, assessment of interventions for morbid obesity, integration of people with schizophrenia in radio programs ( "Breaking Barriers"), assessment of institutional programs for the social integration of people with disabilities, psychological well-being programs, prevention of abuse, psychological intervention with abusers, interventions in gender equality, etc. In addition, the team members are Doctors of Psychology and Specialist Clinical Psychologists, involved in psychological intervention, with a long history of psychological treatment and individual and group clinical practice.
- Evaluation of mental health services and programs.
- Psychological well-being and mental health.
- Application of technologies to psychological health.
- Evaluation of social and mental health programs.
- Psychological guidance/assistance.
- Programs for social integration.
- Promotion of psychological well-being.
- Adaptation of technologies to psychological well-being and health.
Keywordshealth ict studies social psychology