The research group Experimental psychopharmacology, Department of Psychobiology and Methodology of Behavioral Sciences in the Faculty of Psychology has an extensive investigation curriculum in the scope of the biological bases of conduct and psychopharmacology. The teamâ€™s researchers make experimental studies of sleep disorder, aggression and drugs in animal models; in order to determine the effects of the administered drugs. As a result, their work could be of interest to laboratories and pharmaceutical companies that may want to know the effects of medicines and mood-alterating drugs that modify the conduct of the patients.
- Psychopharmacology of aggression and violence.
- Psychopharmacology GHBergic system.
- Psychopharmacology of sleep.
- Psychopharmacology of anxiety.
- Experimental psychopharmacology in animal models.
- Sleep studies on animal models.
- Drug toxicity study in animal models.
- Organization of psychopharmacology courses.