SOCIO-ECONOMIC APROACH TO MANAGEMENT SEJ294
Research group located within the Department of Economics and Business Administration - Faculty of Economics - University of Malaga. Its research interests are organizational problems linked to the incorporation of the company to the knowledge society, with special remark on human, social and ethical issues. The group´s interest is focused on improving the competitiveness of organizations, starting at the point that the human element has turned into a fundamental pillar of the development of their intellectual capital.
- Human resources management in the knowledge society.
- New Economy. New ways of working. Emerging economic sectors.
- Irregular Behavior.
- Managing equality and diversity. Women, work and enterprise.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Projects for the improvement of human resources management in enterprises.
- Advice on reorganization, competitiveness and redefining jobs.
- Design of new organisational structures related to information and communication technologies (ICT´s).
- Advice on new forms of labour and industrial relations.
- · Consultancy on corporate social responsibility, equality, diversity and gender.
Key areasict economy social studies
Main Researcher: MAR?A ANGELES RASTROLLO HORRILLO
PAI Reference: SEJ294