NETWORKS AND SOCIAL STRUCTURES
The research group Networks and Social Structures of the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies has an extensive curriculum in the study and identification of social networks, analysis of organizations, social classes comparison, and so on. These studies are useful for companies that want to know the response processes of its employees for possible changes in their jobs (new industrialization processes, changes in organization, etc). They are also useful for public administrations interested in understanding the integration of certain society groups or the employment of them.
- Compared social structures.
- Social networks, analysis of organisations and identification processes.
- Labour market and occupational structure.
- Development processes and social change.
- Quality of life and social support.
- Social capital.
- The study of job placement in determined groups: - Technical vocational training. - Graduates.
- Labour market analysis.
- Social capital measurement.
- Social network analysis.