PUBLIC RELATIONS IN SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES
Most of the companies maintaining the vitality of Spainâ€™s market are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), however communication management and the use of new technologies are still very rare in this sector. For this reason, the research group Public relations in Small and medium sized enterprises of the Department of Audiovisual Communication and Advertising, Faculty of Communication Science studies the means of communications used in these companies. The 10 members of this research group focus on the elaboration of guidelines to facilitate the improvement of public relations of these companies.
- Study of the communications in small and mediumsized companies.
- Application of communication technologies for productivity improvement, use of certain tools (email, websites, intranet, video conferences) and their advantages.
- Elaboration of a communications methodology specifically tailored to fit the needs of SMEs.
- Communication campaigns.
- Planning of communications in SMEs
- Advisor for communications.
- Trainings in corporate communications management.
- Organization of conferences about public relations in SMEs.
- Publication of research results.