MEDIEVAL RHETORIC HUM778
This research group of the Department of Latin Philology of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the University of Malaga is specialized in the study, analysis and translation of Latin literary texts from the 15th Century. The research staff consists of highly qualified personnel trained in cataloguing archives and codices, conducting historical research as well as performing translations of archaeological pieces and medieval literary texts.
- Medieval rhetoric : - Predicatory arts. - Ars dictaminis
- Translation to Spanish of all kinds of Latin texts.
- Editions of Medieval books related to the art of communication.
- Cataloguing of specialized archives, books and codices.
- Study and analysis of 15th Century texts.
- Study and analysis of the piece.
- Cataloguing of masterpieces.
Main Researcher: ANTONIO ALBERTE GONZALEZ
PAI Reference: HUM778