COMPUTER TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING
The research group Computer Techniques in Engineering of the Department of Computer Sciences and Languages of the University of Malaga is specialized in the study of fluid dynamics of various compounds like optical or textile fibres. The revolution in technology and modern communication thinks of the optical fibre as an exceptional compound. It is one of the most important products on the market. Thanks to its versatility it can be used in a variety of fields, like communications, engineering, navigation and even medicine. Therefore, this research group is able to collaborate with many companies from different areas, e.g.: companies specialized in the design of new fibre cloth products, filter membranes, mass and heat transfer systems, etc.
- Fluid dynamics and processing of textile, optical and composite fibres (glass and polymer).
- Combustion and heat and mass transfer.
- Polymerization and degradation of polymers.
- Advisor and/or collaborator in related industrial problems: - Heat and mass transfer. - Combustion. - Fluids. - Polymers.
- Modelling of membranes for filtration, purification and chemical reactions.
Main Researcher: JUAN IGNACIO RAMOS SOBRADOS
PAI Reference: TIC118