APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES TIC208
The ATIC Research Group of the University of Malaga is a multidisciplinary group is a group that since 2007 has been carrying out intense research, dissemination and transfer of technology and research results. This activity is materialized in numerous publications in prestigious magazines and contributions in international conferences, as well as in research projects, contracts, patents, etc. carried out within the research group. The ATIC group researchers have solid knowledge and experience in signal, image and audio processing, digital communications, signal modeling and machine learning to embroider all types of projects and contracts in their field. In addition, the ATIC research group maintains relationships with other internationally prestigious research groups in different fields of signal processing and is responsible for organizing a good number of events for the dissemination of research, including important international conferences.
- Processing of musical information. MIR.
- Processing of digital audiovisual signals.
- Music signal processing: Music content description.
- Automatic music composition and content creation.
- EEG signal analysis. Related to auditory and musical activity.
- NIRS signal analysis. Related to auditory and musical activity.
- Serious games and E-learning.
- Voice signal processing: characterization, detection, classification.
- Polyphonic music transcription. Musical content indexed.
- Automatic melody composition for videogames.
- Signal processing for ad-hoc applications.
- Recording of EEG and NIRS signals during specific activities.
- EEG and NIRS signal processing.