PHILOSOPHICAL FUNDAMENTALS OF THE THIRD MILLENNIUM
The research group helps to overcome the fragmentation of knowledge. Its common thread is the anthropology of the person, with a firm ontological foundation. Since it, philosophically analyses other areas such as medicine, businesses, education, psychology, etc.
- Clarification of the radical sense of being.
- Philosophical and cultural anthropology. Male and female human beings. Personalism and others in relation. Anthropology and metaphysics.
- Kiekegaardian, Heidegger and Nietzsche studies: projection of the third millennium.
- Existential structures of personal life: people, love etc.
- Psychiatry and therapy. Speech therapy and behavioral therapy. Emotional therapy.
- Existential structures of social life. Relationships people-family; people-society, people-business-society.
- Education in the family and for the family. Institutionalised education.
- Psychology and anthropology of childhood and adolescence.
- Bioethics. Embryology. Gynecology. Sexuality.
- Genetics. Neurology. Neuroscience.
- Analysis of the personal component in all human relationships.
- Research on work, its meaning, its constitutive dignity and its implications on the happiness of the individual.
- Advising on key business efficiency.
- Programs on research promotion and professional training in education, family counseling and couples therapy.
- Metaphysical-Anthropological research.
- Applications in guidance and counseling.
Keywordspsychology education heritage
Main Researcher: TOMÃS L. MELENDO GRANADOS
PAI Reference: HUM495