LITERATURY THEORY AND STUDIES. TRADITIONS OF HISPANIC CRITICISM
The research group Literary Theory and Studies. Critical Traditions of Hispanism is part of the Spanish Philology, Italian, Romance, Theory of Literature and Comparative Literature Department of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters. Its experience in the studies of Hispanic texts, literary and expressive, extends over a period of more than 10 years. Special emphasis lies in the analysis of artistic and creative interculturalism and comparatism. The group, currently composed of more than 20 members, disposes of a strong investigative background and an important list of publications as well as a great experience in the organization of training courses and congresses about literature and its relations to Andalusia; and in the study and dedication to theory of literature and comparative literature.
- Criticism traditions of expressive and literary texts in Hispanism.
- Understanding of cultural texts.
- Study of modern and contemporary Poetry.
- Theoretical-literary studies of artistic and creative interculturality.
- Theory of literature and aesthetics literature and comparative literature.
- New forms of literary comparatism in cultural, artistic and literary fields.
- Communicative and expressive base of commercialization, cultural management, etc.
- Assessment and study of expressive and aesthetic resources.
- Cultural management of teaching.
- Intercultural and communicative skills.
- Preparation in the knowledge of rhetorical-literary transmission.
- Organization of linked activities and internal and external practices.