TRANSPORT Y TOURISM
This research group of University of Malaga has extensive experience in teaching and research. Highlighted amongst their work, is the many collaborations they have with both private and public businesses. At present, these researchers are working together with University of Seville in carrying out a management plan of gardens and parks in relation to tourism. The work carried out by this research group can be of interest for entities that may want to improve its tourism image, in addition to increasing the service quality offered to tourism, such as cities, museums and interpretation centers etc.
- Analysis of tourism, paying attention to specific tourisms.
- Infrastructure and transport networks.
- Demography and urban planning.
- Development, tourism and environment.
- Elaboration of teaching materials in tourism economy.
- Tourism and heritage.
- Inventory and potential tourist performances.
- Analysis of indicators of competitivness and sustainablility.
- Assistance on strategic plans.
- Diagnosis of tourist destinations.
- Planning and tourism policy.
- Implementation and development of tourism observatories.
- Development of teaching materials in tourism economy.