ADVICE ON SCHOOL VIOLENCE AND STRESS PREVENTION HUM378
This research group Advice on school violence and stress prevention is formed by psychologists and psychopedagogue who have great experience in the analysis of stress and violence in adolescents and children. At present, this group is studying influential elements in violence and negative behaviours in students.
- Research of elements that mediate negative consequences in rejection and school violence: - Everyday stress.
- Psycho-educational intervention in the education of friendship.
- Assessment of adolescent and infant stress.
- Prevention of violence and aggressiveness in primary and secondary education.
- Stereotypes about old age in elderly people.
- Psychoeducational intervention in the prevention of gender violence.
- University orientation and dropout prevention.
- Advice on the vulnerability to stress in children.
- Advice on gender mainstreaming in companies and public administrations.
- Advice on teaching strategies related to our lines of research.
- Teacher training in improving the coexistence and the prevention of school violence: -Public schools. -Public administrations. -Training companies.
- Training of high school students in school mediation.
Key areaspsychology pedagogy education
Main Researcher: ANGELA MARIA MU?OZ S?NCHEZ
PAI Reference: HUM378