CLINICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY CTS1017
This is a muldisciplinary group comprised of different professionals: Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Anthropologists, with a solid clinical experience in both public and private systems. Likewise, most of them do research on pain science, with some outstanding publications having a great impact worldwide. We are part of the research group IBIMA-C13, which is focused on chronicity and health services. Throughout professionals that work both in public and private sector, we develop processes that address chronic MSK pain through pain education and exercise.
- Research on chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Determination of factors (biological, psychological, cultural, social) which can predict the onset, maintenance and prognosis of musculoskeletal pain.
- Use of different methods of artificial intelligence to get a personalized medicine.
- Technical advice on healthy life-styles in the managing of chronic/persistent pain to associations and groups of interest.
- Design of clinical trials in Physiotherapy.
- Training programmes for clinicians such as Physiotherapists, GPs, Nurses, Podiatrists, etc, who are interested in improving their skills in the management of chronic pain based and Exercise and Health Education.
- Advice in new and potential business opportunities in Health Sciences, specifically in Physiotherapy. We provide advice to attend sport events.
Key areashealth artificial intelligence
Main Researcher: ALEJANDRO LUQUE SU?REZ
PAI Reference: CTS1017