ECONOMIC POLICY, EUROPEAN UNION AND GLOBAL STUDIES SEJ108
Research group registered in 1995 which has adapted its lines of research to the new circumstances caused by changes in the global context, in general, and in the construction of the European Union process, in particular. In this sense, the Group's lines of research appear closely linked to those of the Jean Monnet “Ad Personam” Chair of Economics and Politics of the European Union (EU appointment of its responsible researcher), as well as to that of the European projects that are developed within it, for example, the Jean Monnet Center of Excellence (UMA-JMCE), among others. All this, without prejudice to other specific lines of research of its different members.
- Institutions and Economic Governance in the European Union.
- Economy and Finance of the European Union.
- Cohesion, Integration and Borders in the European Union.
- Europe in the World. Strategic associations and commercial relations.
- Economy and Environment. Circular Economy, Climate Change and Environmental Policy.
- Innovation and economic development studies.
- Analysis of the European and international economy
- European regional prediction and modeling techniques.
- Territorial planning.
- Analysis of Circular Economy and Environment.
- • EU thematic conferences, symposiums, webinars.
Key areasenvironment economy economic governance territorial cohesion globalization eu eu finance
Main Researcher: PABLO PODADERA RIVERA
PAI Reference: SEJ108