ECONOMETRIC MODELING APPLIED TO THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC FIELD SEJ645
The Research Group Econometric modeling applied to the socio-economic field of the University of Malaga is an interdisciplinary group that works with statistical, econometric and optimization techniques, applicable to different sectors such as, for example, education, labor market and, in general, to design optimal decisions in the socio-economic and business environment. This group has extensive experience in research, transfer and advisory contracts to public institutions and companies, at the regional, national and international levels. Their consulting contracts have been signed with relevant entities such as La Caixa, Fundación de Cajas de Ahorro (FUNCAS), Instituto Andaluz de la Mujer, OXFAM, Varkey GEMS, Office for Manpower Economics, Department for Education and Sckills, Welsh Asse
- Causal impact evaluation (public policies).
- Implementation of methodologies for optimal decision making.
- Statistical analysis.
- Quantitative experimental and quasi-experimental techniques.
- Analysis from a gender perspective.
- Technical advice to companies and institutions in the evaluation of the impact of programs and projects.
- Advice on the design of optimal decisions in the socioeconomic field.
- Transfer of results to the productive sector.
- Construction of synthetic indicators.
- Evaluation of programs and projects from a gender perspective.
Key areashealth ict economy social studies pedagogy education
Main Researcher: OSCAR DAVID MARCENARO GUTIERREZ
PAI Reference: SEJ645