HUMAN ANATOMY AND EMBRYOLOGY
The research group Human Anatomy and Embryology of the Faculty of Medicine has a complete equipment that can be of interest for different companies in the field of health-care. Highlighted amongst the possible works to be done is the assistance offered and the research done on the development and placing of prosthesis, this is due to their knowledge of anatomy and the provision of corpses and human bones they have.
- Intoxication of the central nervous system (CNS) and peripheral (PNS), through aluminium and other toxics.
- Study of the central nervous system by means of image techniques.
- Enteric nervous system in various experimental forms.
- Prosencephalon development.
- Anatomical study for ways of surgical approach.
- Toxic study and diagnostics of the central nervous system and peripheral.
- Advice on hybridization in situ, immunocytochemistry and cell cultures of tissues containing CNS in mice.
- Anatomical study of the ways of surgical approach.
- Specific laboratory team for diagnostics histochemistry.
- Equipment for the placing and fixing of corpses.
- Team for the plastination of human body parts.
- Assistance given on the placement and development of prostheses through the use of corpses and human bones.
- Specific training in the area of human anatomy and embryology intended for: - Doctors. - Orthopedic surgeons. - Training companies dedicated to health workers.