CIVIL LAW, ECCLESIASTICAL LAW AND ROMAN LAW
Research group that develops its main activity in areas related to the Law of Building and Construction. The building sector is one of the major economic sectors with obvious implications for the whole society, therefore itÂ´s needed to know in depth the variety of standards that take place in the complex process of building, both with regard to identification, obligations and responsibilities of the actors involved in it, as with the terms of the guarantees to protect the user.
- Real state and Construction Law.
- Legislation to protect consumers and users.
- Educational Innovation in the European area.
- Studies on observance and breach of real estate contract. Promoter-builder relations.
- Advising about the rights of consumers and users in contracting with unfair terms (hiring real estate, travel, package distance, etc.).