STUDY AND TEACHING OF SPECIALISED SPEECHES AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES HUM855
The research group Study and teaching of specialised speeches and new technologies of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters is composed of 26 researcher of great experience in the field of translation and interpretation in Spanish, German, English and French. This group, created in 2007, is composed of computer specialists, lawyers, librarians, nurses and translators, which permit them to work closely in different areas.
- Research and teaching of specialised speeches and new technologies.
- Multidisciplinary study of specialized speeches.
- New technologies applied to professional translation and interpretation practice.
- New technologies applied to the teaching of second languages.
- Quality and appraisal in specialised translations and interpretations.
- Translation and interpretation training.
- Specialized speech training.
- Audiovisual Translation
- Advice on translations and interpretations.
- Formative assessment on the learning and teaching of translation studies.
- Advice given on the implementation of new technologies in language teaching and in translation.
- Analyses of the lack of students in schools.
- Training courses for translators and interpreters.
- Advice given on translation of advertisements.
- Translation of specialised texts and audiovisual translation
Key areasict pedagogy education
Main Researcher: MARÃA-JOSÃ VARELA SALINAS
PAI Reference: HUM855