Design of Advanced Interfaces (DIANA)
Multidisciplinary group working since 1999 in R&D of novel interfaces applied to information and communication technologies. DIANA is structured into four working areas: "Networks and Radio Technology" area is focused on the analysis, modelling, control and management of new generation communication networks. A line of evaluation and development of software architectures and development of mobile applications eHealth is also included. "Man-Machine Interaction" area is engaged in design, development and evaluation of new interactive systems, specially those related to Virtual and Augmented Reality, Brain-Computer Interfaces and new paradigms of interaction. This line includes design and development of projects related to narration and interaction. "Design of Electronic Systems" area is focused mainly on design and development of hardware/software of monitorization and control systems. "Educational innovation" line is focused in ICT applied to teaching, engineering teaching and transversal competences.
- Networks and Radio Technology.
- Human-Machine Interfaces and Virtual Reality.
- Electronic Systems Design.
- Educational Innovation.
- Virtual reality, 3D interaction and binaural audio.
- Brain Computer Interfaces.
- Body area networks and fall detection systems.
- ElectrÃ³nic and interactive art.
- Technology and new teaching methodologies for higher education in engineering.
- Applications for unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Wireless communication networks.
- Internet of things, IoT.