Andalusian Public Sector Accounting Information
This research group consists of 8 members. Research is focused on the study and analysis of public accounting and management in public administrations, municipal councils and universities. In their approach to the new technologies, the researchers have developed computer software to facilitate economic management in companies. They also have led various studies about cost management in hospitals, public administrations and real-estate agencies.
- Accounting analysis, cost calculation and indicator management for local institutions.
- Implementation of the project Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP)
- Accounting analysis, cost calculation and indicator management in the areas real-estate, construction and non-profit institutions.
- Interactive multimedia teaching of accounting.
- Design and personalization of models for cost calculation and indicator management for universities.
- Analysis of resources applied by Andalusian municipalities to services beyond their responsibilities.
- Model for calculation, control and reduction of costs with management indicators, including the automatization (custom-made software):- Construction and real-estate companies.- Municipalities.- Non-profit organisations, NGO and foundations. -Universities
- Organization of conferences and congresses about cost calculation and indicator management.
- Online course for entrepreneurs of SMEs.
- Online course accounting for municipal management.