APPLIED LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES
This research group is comprised of researchers in English and French studies. At present they teach languages for special purposes, such as the language of journalism, tourism, advertising and audiovisual media, health and business.
- Sociolinguistics. Psycholinguistics.
- Language teaching and action research.
- Language and literature.
- History of Linguistics.
- Synchronic and Diachronic Linguistics.
- Comparative Linguistics and Applied Linguistics.
- English, french ans spanish for specific purposes.
- General and specialized English, French and Spanish translations.
- Proofreaders and consultants to publishing houses, media, cultural foundations and international organisations.
- Dictionaries, glossaries and data bases.
- Indexing bibliographic sources related to applied languages.
- Gender studies.
- General and specialized courses (both classroom and online education) in English, French and Spanish for language students and language teachers: Languages for general surposes and professional languages.
- Interpreting: simultaneous and consecutive interpreting.
- English and French in-service teacher training.
Keywordstourism psychology education heritage