GROUP OF STUDIES ON JOURNALISM AND COMMUNICATION SEJ067
The Group of Studies on Journalism and Communication, with more than 15 years of experience in the research field of journalistic profession and media companies and management, is made out of 12 researchers belonging to the Journalism Department and the Audiovisual Communication and Advertising of the Universidad de Málaga. The group keep links with national and international institutions, such as Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Reuters Institute from Oxford Univiversity, Northwest University in USA, de Sevilla, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Universidad de Zaragoza or Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, among others.
- The journalistic profession.
- Public Media.
- Credibility in the media.
- Research and innovation in journalism.
- Media companies management.
- Communication management.
- Fake news.
- Research and teaching in Media and communication management.
- Critical analysis of the media system.
- Application of the new information and communications technology.
- New methods for Journalism teaching through the integration of resources related to web 2.0.
Key areasict pedagogy education
Main Researcher: PEDRO FARIAS BATLLE
PAI Reference: SEJ067