EMPLOYMENT POLICIES, EQUALITY AND SOCIAL INCLUSION
This group includes teachers and fellowship students of the Department of Labor Law at the University of Malaga. They are a group that studies the labor law issues for inclusion and equality of social groups. In 2005, the group received a grant from the Institute for Women (Ministry of Equality) for the creation of the Legal- Labor Observatory on Gender Violence, (http://www.olvg.uma.es).
- Organizing working time and employment.
- Protecting the security and health of workers.
- Analysis of active employment policies in the autonomous community of Andalusia.
- Promoting social economy and self-employment.
- Policies of social inclusion.
- Employment Policies: equality based on gender.
- Advice on organizing working time and job quality.
- Advice on social integration of foreigners.
- Development and implementation of Equality Plans for businesses and administrations.