HUMAN RESOURCES, ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE AND LABOUR MARKET
The research group Human resources, organizational change and labour market located within the Department of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Studies, is specialized in human resources, strategic direction and quality. This team, composed of 5 scientific, has a strong curriculum in teaching and research. At present, the group collaborates with several other Spanish universities on an interdisciplinary study of the integration and participation of women workers in the world of work.
- Human resources and labour markets.
- Strategic management, organization and working techniques.
- Business dimension.
- Quality of service: - SMEs. - Tourism. - Public administration. - Health management.
- Development of specific models for assessing the companiesâ€™ training efficiency.
- Analysis of main corporate governance weaknesses.
- Skills analysis of the management in order to achieve effective leadership.