MULTI-CRITERIA DECISION MAKING APPLIED TO THE PUBLIC SECTOR
The research group Multi-criteria decision making applied to the public sector of the Department of Applied Economics (Mathematics), Faculty of Economy and Business Sciences, centers its studies on public and private economy. Research work is quite divers and covers various sectors, like agricultural census, health services, higher education, industrial logistics and even the touristic sector with respect to environmental sustainability and sustainable forest management. The group was founded in 1991 and consists currently of 11 members (graduated from Business Studies and Mathematics) with an extensive experience in research and teaching, numerous national and international collaborations with other universities, public administrations and private bodies.
- Multi-criteria decision making.
- MCDM applied to the public sector.
- Tourism sector.
- Advisor to private companies and public administrations in the decision making analysis.
- Economic advice about forest management, environmental management and sustainability.
- Analysis of sustainability
- Solution for problems in industrial logistics.