TRASLATION, COMMUNICATION AND APPLIED LINGUISTICS
This interuniversity group started the magazine Entreculturas (Between cultures) in 2008 (http://www.entreculturas.uma.es/) to contribute to the dissemination of translation studies in the Spanish language at international level.
- Communication theory.
- Translation theory.
- Didactic and profesional applications to the teaching of translation and interpretation, second languages, and specialised terminology spheres.
- Medical translation (English-Spanish and French-Spanish).
- Bilingual dictionaries (specialised in Medicine and Law).
- Specialised translation handbooks and monographs.
- Adaption of translation and interpretation studies for the European Higher Education Area (EHEA): theoretical, methodological and professional).
- Specialised translations into English, French, Italian and/or Spanish.
- Development of technical reports on terminology databases.
- Teaching material for long distance learning.
- Handbooks and monographs on specialised translation.
- Specialised bilingual dictionaries: -Medicine. -Law.
- Language training for lawyers.