TRANSLATION STUDIES AND INTERCULTURAL RELATIONS
This research group specialises in descriptive and comparative translation studies, primarily forcusing on the relationship between the different Mediterranean languages and the role adopted by the translators and interpreters within this sphere.
- Translation, Interpretation and Intercultural Relations.
- Translators and Interpreters within intra-Mediterranean Communication.
- Diasporas and Interculturalism.
- Analysis for Translating and Interpreting.
- Didactics of Translation and Interpretation.
- Stylistics and Translation.
- Theatrical Translation.
- Translation and interpretation services.
- Issuance of professional reports on translations and interpretations.
- Study of student mobility between universities.
- Comparative studies of textual conventions in European languages.
- Advice for the professional practice of translation and interpretation.
- Training of translators and interpreters.
- Translation of texts specialised in tourism.
- Organisation of meetings that cover research areas.Comparative studies of textual conventions in European languages.